The state of California’s COVID-19 shelter in place order allows essential businesses to remain open. The transportation industry and businesses that fall under that category have been identified as essential.
The following guidelines have been developed so that QuikCharter can continue operations to safely serve the public during the current health crisis.
QuikCharter will remain open for business as an essential service providing charter flight operations (passenger and cargo), including emergency flight ops in support of healthcare, transportation, and supply chain efforts, statewide and interstate, all subject to the guidance and direction of state and federal public health officials. Maintenance and pilot training operations will continue as required to ensure and maintain pilot and aircraft flight readiness.
This is all subject to the guidance and direction of state and federal public health officials and as the situation changes we will adapt and comply – up to and including closure.
In order to slow the spread of COVID-19; we will remain operational under the following guidelines:
- Aircraft will be sanitized before and after every flight
- Aircraft and pilots will be booked for only one trip per day to provide ample time for aircraft cleaning
- Customers will be provided with hand sanitizer before boarding and all passengers will be expected to apply it generously
- If any customer is not feeling well, we kindly ask you to cancel or reschedule your flight (full refund; no penalties)
- Pilots will follow the same hygiene protocols and will not report for work if they are feeling ill
For more information on our procedures read our statement.
Thank you for being a valued QuikCharter customer.