The safety of our customers and employees is and always will be our top priority. Usually this kicks off a discussion about flight safety, the Cirrus parachute system, and other safety-of-flight topics.
In the current health environment we also want to inform our passengers about how safety additionally extends to address health concerns.
- We’re providing hand sanitizer for use by pilots and passengers before, during, and after every flight.
- All aircraft are cleaned at a variety of touchpoints throughout the day. The cleaning procedure includes a thorough disinfectant wipe down of all common surfaces: seats, armrests, seat belts, headsets and microphones.
After Each Landing
- We clean and prep the aircraft again using the methods described above for the next set of passengers.
- If a pilot is feeling sick for any reason, he/she is required to report the illness and another pilot will be placed on your trip immediately.
- If you’re feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms, please do not travel. There is no penalty to cancel or reschedule with us. Contact us right away please.
What you can do?
According to the CDC and the National Safety Council, and the WHO:
- Wash your hands often – and thoroughly – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content is a good secondary option
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands
- Use gloves and masks as needed
- Get a flu shot if you haven’t already
- If you’re sick – please stay home! There is no penalty for postponing or canceling your QuikCharter trip (contact us!)